Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanks!

Thank you so much to Waterdreamer and Nadia for my first Blog comments and to Elizabeth (Doman Mom) and Parenting Little R for being my first two followers! It makes it all worth while when you know that SOMEONE is getting something out of the blog!

Today BC and I went on a mammoth walk with a friend from our Mother's Group and are both consequently exhausted! Tomorrow we are off to a Baby and Children's Market and on the weekend we are heading to the Melbourne Museum with friends. Can't wait to take BC on this early learning adventure although he may be slightly too young to enjoy it this time. I look forward to seeing what they have there though and will definitely take him back when he's old enough to enjoy it.

BC's Uncle has just returned to Melbourne from interstate and is about to arrive for dinner so I guess I had better start cooking!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving this blog! So glad you are sharing. It's great you are taking BC to the museum. We try (I should say I as my other half doesn't care much for it) to do these things with E. I took him to the Salvador Dali exhibition when he was quite young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why hello there NBailey! I hope you took the time to read my second post, 'How did we get into this'. You may find it interested and flattering. Thanks again for making this massive difference to our lives! :-)

    ReplyDelete