Sunday, November 14, 2010

Finished our goals list!

Yay, today I FINALLY finished writing up my daily goals list for BC. Now I realise this list looks massive and ridiculous and I know we just aren't going to get through this all everyday as we do lots of other fun things like walks to the park, visits to family and friends, attending mother's group and trips to the shops, not to mention the days when I'm working and he is with my Mum or Mother-In-Law. But we can dream can't we? And I figure if we're getting through even some of this, we are doing pretty well. So, the list reads:

  • Five sets of Doman words, 3x each daily
  • YBCR DVD, 1x daily
  • Read YBCR book that match DVD lesson, 1x daily
  • Look at YBCR words that match DVD lesson, 1x daily
  • 1 lesson of tweedlewink per day
  • Read a minimum of 3x books per day
  • 2 sets of math cards, 3 each daily
  • Doman poem 5x daily
  • 2x encyclopedic knowledge lessons per day
  • Visit our crawling track at least 4x per day
  • Swimming at least 1x per week
  • Gymbaroo 1x per week
  • Vestibular and grasping activities, 4x daily each
  • 3x week watch Trebellina
  • 3x week watch Baby Signing Time

It looks like a lot, but you know what they say, aim high!! (I'm sure someone says that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment