Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First post!

Ok, so here it is! I'm taking the plunge and starting my own blog. Hopefully there will be something of interest here to the world! I plan to blog about everything in the lives of myself, my husband and our gorgeous baby boy who shall be referred to as 'BC'  from here on! I am currently at work (naughty, naughty!) and promise to post more tonight and introduce myself and my family properly. The main focus for this blog will be our experiences raising our son and introducing him to a multitude of things through early learning. We are currently using Doman's methods and have all 7 of his books although I'm not perfect at flashing the cards 3x per day, every day...! But I'm trying to be better! I have also ordered lots of new products in the last few days such as Trebellina, Tweedlewink and Baby Signing Time and will update you all on this tonight. I had better go now and see my next patient.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment